2019 Bear Cat CH450H 4.5 Inch Chipper
Call for Price
ECHO Bear Cat's line of skid steer chippers attach in seconds and are driven solely by your skid steer's hydraulics. They are available in standard models. Either model will make short work of any troublesome debris.
* Continuous chipping size rating refers to the suggested feeding size of limbs for normal operation
* Requires 11-15 gpm flow
CE compliant model available
- Feed System: Gravity/Self Feed
- Chute Opening: 12 in. x 13 in.
- Chipping Blades: 2 reversible steel chipper blades with 4-sided adjustable anvil
- Rotor Size/Weight: Cantilevered 14 in. x 1 in./49 lb., rotates at 2,700 RPM at 11 GPM - 3,700 RPM at 15 GPM
- Max Chipping Capacity: 4.5 in.
- L x W x H: 41 in. x 28 in. x 40 in.
- Weight: 286 lb.
- Chipper Chute Throat: 4.5 in. x 4.5 in.
- Power Source: Mini Skid Steer 11-15 GPM
- Chipping Capacity
- 4.5 in.