Toro 6000 Series 60" 29HP 999cc w/Horizon™ (74969)
Call for Price
Z Master® 6000 Series EFI models feature Horizon Technology, an onboard intelligence platform that improves fuel efficiency and productivity. This feature allows communication between key systems on the machine to enhance performance in a wide range of mowing conditions. This Z Master® 6000 Series mower has a 29 HP Kawasaki® FX EFI 999cc w/Horizon™ Technology Engine with 60" (152.4 cm) TURBO FORCE® deck.
- 29 HP Kawasaki® FX EFI 999cc w/Horizon™ Technology Engine
- 60" (152.4 cm) TURBO FORCE® deck
- The unitized pump and wheel motor uses proven commercial hydraulic components while eliminating hoses and other potential leak points
- Deluxe suspension seat features thick cushions, large bolsters and 3-D isolator mounts that absorb bumps and vibrations to reduce operator fatigue
- Exclusive TURBO FORCE Deck: High-capacity TURBO FORCE decks deliver unsurpassed strength, a superior cut, and increased productivity in extreme mowing conditions. Equipped with a patented adjustable baffle, TURBO FORCE decks can be fine-tuned in order to conquer changing turf conditions.
- 7-Gauge, High-Strength Steel: The TURBO FORCE deck is constructed of 7-gauge, high-strength steel which is 33% thicker and 32% higher in yield strength than ordinary 10-gauge commercial steel used in 7/10 decks. The combined effect is 75% stronger, so it easily handles the most demanding conditions and resists damage from impacts and abrasion.
- Industry's Toughest Spindle Assemblies: Toro's rugged spindle assemblies survive impacts that would destroy lesser spindles. A stout cast iron housing with a massive base and six mounting bolts absorbs impact loads and distributes them across a broader area of the deck shell. Plus, the solid, one-inch diameter shaft is alloy steel, not the common lower-grade steel used in many competitive models. 72" Deck will have tapered bearing only.
- A Flat Crisp Cut with Precision Blades: (.250) thick precision blades resist flexing to provide a flat, crisp cut. High-strength, heat-treated alloy steel survives impacts and provides resistance to the rapid wear commonly associated with abrasive conditions. Options include Recycler® and Atomic® mulching blades, medium sail Bahai blades, and low sail sand blades.
- Rubber Discharge Chute: High performance rubber discharge chute allows for close trimming without damaging chute or landscape structures. Patented design provides exceptional clipping dispersion.
- Deluxe Suspension Seat: Deluxe suspension seat features thick cushions, large bolsters and 3-D isolator mounts that absorb bumps and vibrations to reduce operator fatigue.
- Smarter design in a bull-nose bumper.: 7-gauge bull-nose bumper not only protects against frontal impacts, but also contains an integral underskirt to minimize blowout of debris and dust. The bottom, leading edge of the deck is raised 1/4" (6 mm), allowing grass to stand more upright when entering the cutting chamber, ensuring a level cut. Leaf "plowing" during spring and fall clean-up also is significantly reduced.
- Patented Adjustable Baffle: Allows operator to achieve maximum cutting performance by fine-tuning deck to conquer changing conditions, unique job sites or different times of the season. In extreme conditions, the baffle can be opened in order to conserve power and achieve faster mowing speeds. In less demanding conditions, the baffle can be closed to yield micro-sized particles and maximize discharge velocity.
- Smooth, Powerful Response:
- Folding Rollover Protection System ROPS: A Rollover Protection System (ROPS), complete with seat belt, comes standard for operator protection in the case of accidental rollovers and tipovers. In situations where sufficient vertical clearance is not available, such as loading on an enclosed trailer, the ROPS can be temporarily unlocked and folded down.
- Engine: 29 hp Kawasaki® FX EFI 999cc w/Horizon™ Technology Engine
- Fuel Capacity: Gas/12 gal (45.4 L)
- Adjustable Discharge Baffle: Standard, tools-free
- Air Filter: Heavy-Duty Canister Air Cleaner
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,500+ ft/min (5,640 m/min)
- Blade Type: .25" (.6 cm) heat-treated steel
- Carrier Frame: 3" x 1.5" x 10 gauge (7.6 cm x 3.8 cm x 10 gauge)
- Caster Tires: 13" X 6.5" - 6" (33 cm x 16.5 cm - 15.2 cm) Flat-Free Semi-Pneumatic
- Clutch: Electromagnetic
- Deck Design: 7-gauge 60" (152 cm) TURBO FORCE® w/bull-nose bumper
- Discharge Chute: Rubber
- Drive System: Unitized Pumps (16cc/rev) & Wheel Motors (17.1 cir)
- Drive Tires: 24" x 12" - 12" (61 x 30.5 - 30.5 cm)
- Ground Speed: 11.5 mph forward (18.5 km/h)
- Height: ROPS Height (Folded) 46.8" (118.9 cm), ROPS Height (Upright) 70.5" (179.1 cm)
- Height of Cut: 1.0" - 5.5" (2.5 cm x 14 cm)
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Hydraulic Fluid: Premium synthetic
- Length: 79.2" (201.2 cm)
- ROPS: Folding; standard
- Seat: Deluxe Suspension with 3-D isolation mounts
- Spindle Bearings: Maintenance-Free
- Spindle Housing: 9" (22.9 cm) diameter cast iron
- Steering Controls: 1-5/8" (4.1 cm) diameter grips; adjustable, dampened
- Weight: 1,290 lbs. (585.2 kg)
- Width: 61.7" (156.7 cm) with Deflector up, 75.7" (192.3 cm) with Deflector down
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 29 hp
- Engine Type
- FX EFI w/Horizon Technology Engine
- Unitized Pumps (16cc/rev) & Wheel Motors (17.1 cir)
- Wheel Size
- 24 in. x 12 in. - 12 in. (61 x 30.5 - 30.5 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal. (45.4 L)